Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wii Shop Channel Update

Here are the newest additions to the Wii Shop Channel:


WiiWare


Strong Bad Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner

Publisher: Telltale Games
Genre: Adventure
Wii Points: 1,000



Virtual Console


Break In
System: TurboGrafx16
Genre: Sports, Import
Released: 1989
Wii Points: 700




Star Parodier

System: TurboGrafx16
Genre: Shooter, Import
Released: 1992
Wii Points: 900


For more information about these games visit the Wii Virtual Console Site or the WiiWare Site

1 comment:

Vital said...

Hello. I am trying to contact the developer of Sonic. But I cant find his email in the official webpage.
I am a game developer as well, I can help him with the textures as a texture artist.
Do you know his email?

btw, you can delete this comment once readed :)

my email is dactilardesign@gmail.com