Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oblivion Glitch: Guards Attacking Guards

This is a glitch I found in The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion for PS3. Here is what happens:

I'm in the Imperial prison sewers on the "Scheduled for Execution" quest for the Dark Brotherhood. I summoned an "Ancestral Guardian" and attacked it. Immediately, the guards started to attack it. I got out of the way and they started attacking one another until only one guy was left! After the fight is over, the remaining guard just stood there, apparently no longer interested in killing me! Unfortunately, I lost my bonus reward because of this.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once outside of bruma I saw two imperial legion foresters firing archers at each other for seemingly no reason.

the phenomenon is explained here:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Imperial_Legion_Forester